All copyright, database rights, design rights, registered designs, trademarks patents, service marks, know how, trade or business names, domain names, goodwill associated with any of the foregoing and other intellectual property rights of the Web Site and all it's contents remain the property of Future Pad London. You are entitled to view, copy, print, access download and transmit material from the Web Site for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Lettings cannot guarantee that your access to or use of the Web Site will be uninterrupted or error free. The Web Site is provided on an 'as is' and 'when available' basis. Lettings reserve the right, at it's own discretion or for legal or technical reasons, without notice to you, to:
- alter or remove any information on the Web Site.
- suspend or alter the operation of the Web Site.
- suspend, alter or remove any of the services on the Web Site.
Since most of the information on the Web Site is provided by third parties, Lettings makes no warranties as to the accuracy, fitness for purpose or non infringement of intellectual property rights of any of the information and documents available or provided through the Web Site.
Lettings assumes no liability for any kind of loss or damage caused by errors or omissions in the information, documents or other items provided or made available through the web site.
Lettings does not represent any companies or individuals whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to on the Web Site. You not should rely on any opinions displayed on the Web Site regarding goods or services as recommendations by Lettings. Professional advice should be sought before purchasing any item on the Web Site or entering into any legally binding agreement.
The information provided on the Web Site is for general interest only and does not constitute specific advise. We do not accept any liability for loss arising from use of the web site or through relying on the information it provides.
We send any personal information you provide us directly to the third parties (e.g. private Landlords, agents or developers) that we feel might be able to help provide you with the information or service you require. We do not accept any liability for any subsequent communications you receive from these third parties.
You are responsible for the security and confidentiality of any pin numbers, usernames or passwords needed to access or use the Web Site or any of it's services. Do not allow others to access any services on the Web Site through your membership.
You will only use the Web Site or any of it's services in a manner that is accepted and legal according to applicable laws and regulations.
You will not use the Web Site or any of it's services for the following:
- To send, receive, upload, download, store, use, distribute or publish material that is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene, or in breach of a third party's intellectual property rights.
- To send or distribute any unsolicited emails or messages, especially those which might cause another person annoyance, inconvenience or worry.
- To send or distribute information regarding any business, including unsolicted advertisements or promotional material.
- You agree to indemnify Lettings against any claims, costs, expenses or legal proceedings caused as a result of your misuse of the Web Site.
You will not in any way copy, modify, publish, transmit, display, sell, distribute or reproduce copyrighted material, trademarks or other protected proprietry information without the express written consent of the owner of such material.
Data Protection Indemnity
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, you acknowledge that in the course of using the Web Site, any personal information of third parties (e.g. employees, agents, subcontractors) you supply will be captured electronically by us. As such, you must have obtained their express permission to transfer their personal information to us, for us to use, store and process for the purposes set out in this Prvacy Policy, including where such personal data forms part of an advertisement and is posted to the Web Site for access by users inside and outside of the European Economic Area. You shall indemnify Lettings from and against all claims by any third parties arising out of your failure to obtain the consent described in this paragraph.
- You stop using the site
- You have deleted or destroyed any of the Lettings material stored by you.
- None of the personal information you supply when registering for a service remains in our database (personal information is automatically deleted from the database when the time period expires that has been assigned to the requested service).
You consent to the use, storage, or processing of your personal informaion by Lettings (or any third party Lettings use for carrying out credit checks) for the purpose of carrying out any credit checks in the event that you enter into any financial transaction with Lettings.